2020 North Central Heart of the Farm
Women in Agriculture Conference
Tuesday, March 17th, 2020 | 9:30am-3:30pm
UW-Stevens Point Marshfield
Everett Roehl STEM Center – Conference Room
2000 West 5th Street | Marshfield, WI 54449
Cost: $25/person (includes materials, lunch and snacks)
To register online, please click here.
Registration and payment are due by Thursday, March 12th. Please make checks payable to Extension Wood County and mail to: PO Box 8095 Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495.
Heart of the Farm-Women in Agriculture addresses the needs of farm women by providing education on pertinent topics, connecting women with agricultural resources and creating support networks.
- 9:30am – Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:45am – Icebreaker – Making Connections
- 10:30am – Farm Stress: Breaking the Cycle
- 11:30am – Dairy Industry Trends and Milk Prices
- 12:15pm- Lunch (provided)
- 1:15pm – Floating Farms: European Innovation in Agriculture
- 1:45pm – Diversity has Helped Sustain our Family Farm
- 3:00pm – Door Prizes & Adjourn