Register now to be part of the 2020-2021 Annual Leader Training! This will be a highly interactive VIRTUAL program for 4-H leaders and older youth.
This year, there will be three (3) one hour sessions:
- one hour focused on 4-H and leading 4-H club meetings and groups
- one hour focused on 4-H and learning in 4-H club meetings and groups
- one hour focused on 4-H and laughing in 4-H club meetings and groups
Attend one, two, or all sessions! These sessions are designed to give you, as club youth and adult leaders, tangible and usable strategies, activities and ideas to use during your virtual, hybrid or in-person meetings. Registration information is below.
SESSION 1: LEADING CLUB MEETINGS (business in 4-H clubs and groups)
- Monday, November 23, 2020, 7:00-8:00pm (Zoom platform)
- Register here! https://bit.ly/34S9F3c
SESSION 2: LEARNING IN CLUB MEETINGS (education in 4-H clubs and groups)
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 7:00-8:00 pm (Zoom platform)
- Register here! https://bit.ly/3dpsjTU
SESSION 3: LAUGHING IN CLUB MEETINGS (recreation in 4-H clubs and groups)
- Thursday, December 10, 2020, 7:00-8:00 pm (Zoom platform)
- Register here! https://bit.ly/3jYFpd6
Attendance will be tracked for the requirement of annual leader training on Wisconsin 4-H Club Charters. In order to meet the requirement, one leader from each club or group MUST attend at least one of the hour long sessions.
Have questions? Reach out to Laura Huber at email@example.com!