If you are interested in holding an in-person meeting during the pandemic, you will need to adhere to the policies and guidance that have been established.
You can find the updated guidance and an FAQ document here: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/4-h-faqs-related-to-covid-19/
Please review the links and documents below and submit the appropriate materials to Laura Huber at email@example.com.
- FAQ for in-person 4-H meetings
- Required Training Video
- April 2021 Program Planning Checklist: This planning checklist is the first step that needs to be completed and approved prior to any and all in-person events.
- Division of Extension Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan for Volunteers: This document is a required training piece for all volunteers at all in-person events. Leaders must follow the guidelines contained in the document.
- Program Planning Guidance Addendum: This Addendum should be emailed to all participants prior to the event and must be posted at the event. Leaders should run through the symptom check as participants arrive.
- Post Program Contact Log: After the event, this Contact Log must be completed and returned to Laura.