The 2020 Central Wisconsin State Fair Junior Fair is August 25-30, 2020.
Registration will open in June. All entries need to be completed online through FairEntry.
- For help with FairEntry, please review this FairEntry Help Guide.
Below are important sections from the front of the fair book (these are from the 2019 fair book; the 2020 information will be uploaded when it is available):
- Junior Fair Schedule
- Types of Fair Judging
- Junior Fair Exhibitor Rules
- 2019 Fairs – Animal Rules
- 2020 Fair Book Cover Contest
- Wonders of Wisconsin Build-a-Bot Contest
The entire fair book can be viewed here.
To view an individual Department, click on the Department below.
A limited number of printed fair books are available for $2.50 each. To purchase one, contact Romelle Bymers at 715-389-2485.